What We’re Doing to Help Keep Our Communities Healthy:
Residents and new prospective customers of our many apartment complexes:
As the situation with COVID-19 escalates, we find ourselves in an unusual time and in a very sensitive business field.
You may be asking yourself how this situation will affect your experience with us, and your apartment community.
We are still here to take care of you, and your needs!
As other stores and businesses close, we will continue to make your business with us comfortable.
Our staff is still working to take care of you and your apartment needs albeit in more creative and virtual ways!–
Here are the steps we are taking to limit the spread of sickness:
- We are monitoring NEWS and new wellness information about the virus.
- We are postponing resident events, and discouraging any social activities on our properties.
- We are requesting packages be delivered directly to tenant’s doors, to limit the exchange of hands.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing common areas regularly and discouraging common area use.
- We are encouraging staff to have less in-person contact, and encouraging virtual communications.
- We are requiring maintenance staff to wash up and take extra wellness steps between entering apartments.–
We are extremely thankful for your patience and empathy. Our staff, residents and properties’ health and wellness is as important to us as our own.
Please continue to follow our updates via social media and through direct emails sent to our community.
Although we discourage in-person meetings, we want to talk with you over the phone or through email!
Contact us with any concerns or questions.
Text us at : (706) 309-2268
Call our office at : (706) 530-1330
Email us directly at : email@example.com