Assistant Property Manager
Responsible for assisting Property Manager in overseeing the overall daily duties for the property by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works directly with the Property Manager with all on-site property operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of leasing and marketing to prospective residents.
- Walks ready units to ensure that they are ready for move-in.
- Build and maintain a resident relations program.
- Generate renewal, leasing and other reports to Property Manager.
- Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer
- Review and maintain all property marketing material is current, accurate and at its greatest effect.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of property management experience with strong leasing experience.
- Strong computer skills with attention to detail.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have top shelf customer service skills along with strong marketing and administrative skills.
|Job Category||Assistant Manager|