Responsible for keeping the grounds of the community in an attractive condition; for keeping exteriors, common areas, vacant apartments, sidewalks and alleyways of community in a clean and safe condition.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and be able to work outside, in all weather conditions and to perform physically difficult work.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in.
- Clean out all trash from apartments before, during and after make-ready activity.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- Assists with light emergency maintenance.
- Cleans all areas of the community including amenities and all parking areas.
- Assists in other types of maintenance when necessary.
- One year of experience as a Groundskeeper/Porter is required.
- General property maintenance skills required (painting, pressure washing, trash pick-up, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, perform repetitive stooping, bending and kneeling motions.
- Must be able flexible to work weekends, holidays and available for emergency after hours calls.
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Woodruff Property Management Company is an EEO and Drug Free Workplace