Assist in preserving and maintaining physical facilities and grounds within the community so that they are safe and aesthetically appealing to residents and prospective residents by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for turnover process, troubleshooting and repair, service requests, and reporting of potential liability concerns or safety hazards.
- Performs on-call duty for after hours and weekend emergencies when assigned.
- Provides maintenance services to residents and responds to resident service requests or problems.
- Assess and repairs issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors.
- Performs other duties as assigned or which are inherent to the position.
- HVAC Certification required.
- Four years in a maintenance position at an apartment community or a related position.
- Must be results oriented and a self-starter. Organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, construction and electrical.
- Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools, Freon recovery machinery, air conditioning gauges and vacuum pumps.
- Must be able flexible to work weekends, holidays and available for emergency after hours calls.
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
Woodruff is an EEO and Drug Free Workplace
|Job Category||Maintenance Tech 1|