DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM AT A NATIONAL MULTI-FAMILY MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
Woodruff Property Management, a well known multi-family management company, in south Georgia and Alabama, seeks a highly skilled Maintenance Technician 1(Lead Tech) to join our Augusta, GA team at Campus Side Apartment Homes. If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further.
Woodruff Property Management, a well known multi-family management company, in South Georgia and Alabama, seeks a highly skilled Maintenance Technician 1(Lead Tech) to join our Augusta, GA team.
YOU MUST have a minimum of three years of multi-family experience, with a proven track record of exceeding owners’ expectations. YOU MUST possess the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with residents, staff, vendors and contractors to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the apartment community! Are you up for the challenge?
If you are interested in an environment that offers new opportunities/experiences every day please read further. WPMC offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Assist in preserving and maintaining physical facilities and grounds within the community so that they are safe and aesthetically appealing to residents and prospective residents by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for turnover process, troubleshooting and repair, service requests, and reporting of potential liability concerns or safety hazards.
- Performs on-call duty for after hours and weekend emergencies when assigned.
- Provides maintenance services to residents and responds to resident service requests or problems.
- Assess and repairs issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances, and interiors.
- Performs other duties as assigned or which are inherent to the position.
- HVAC Certification required.
- 3 years in a maintenance position at an apartment community or a related position.
- Must be results oriented and a self-starter. Organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, construction and electrical.
- Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools, Freon recovery machinery, air conditioning gauges and vacuum pumps.
- Must be able flexible to work weekends, holidays and available for emergency after hours calls.
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
Woodruff is an EEO and Drug Free Workplace.
|Job Category||Maintenance Tech 1|