The Property Manager is fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property. The Property Manager trains, supervises and motivates on-site office personnel.
- Assists Area Director in maintaining the physical asset and maximizing the financial returns from that asset in accordance with the owners’ objectives.
- Prepares and/or implements procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly and efficient workflow.
- Ensures proper response and handling of all community emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities.
- Must have the ability to understand financial goals and operate the asset in the owners’ best interest in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Prepares annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner.
- Generates necessary legal action, documents and processes in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
- Provides constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Ensures that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment
- Continually monitors and analyses traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information and marketing data.
- Ensures efficiency of staff through ongoing training, instruction, counselling and leadership.
- Ensures all administrative processes involving personnel are handled on a timely basis (i.e., performance evaluations, salary reviews, time sheets, change of status forms, etc.).
- Coordinates maintenance schedule and assignments with Maintenance Supervisor.
- YOU MUST have a minimum of three years of experience working on a large property or multi-site experience.
- Must be a strong team player with good communication and people skills and ability to solve problems, manage time and set priorities.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and well organized.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers, finance, management and marketing.
- CAM or other property management certification preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
|Job Category||Property Manager|